Sandwiches with tuna, eggs and tomatoes: a finger food tasty! The ingredients we use all have a strong flavor and give this dish taste and personality. They are the classic sandwiches we always find the picnic or birthday and we enjoy with great pleasure. The ingredients are always available: who among us has not capers and tuna canned pantry and eggs in the fridge? The addition of tomatoes gives freshness to this preparation.
|What is needed|
|bread for sandwiches||gr. 250|
|tuna in oil||gr. 200|
|Cherry tomatoes||n. 8-10|
|salted capers||2 tablespoons|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- put eggs in a saucepan covered with water and let them harden.
- Cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes from when the water starts to boil.
- Clean and wash the Cherry tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Rinse little onions and cut into even pieces these. NB: do small pieces of the same size of cherry tomatoes.
- Rinse well capers to remove the salt. Chop.
- Shell the eggs and targliare apart these.
- Drain the tuna from the oil. Work it with a fork. Mix it with capers and mix it with mayonnaise.
- We will have to obtain a fairly fluid cream.
- In a second bowl put taglaiti tomatoes, onions and chopped eggs. Season with a little salt, pepper and olive oil and mix.
- Spread an even layer of tuna cream on a slice of bread.
- Cover it with a little of the egg mixture, tomatoes and onions.
- Close with a second slice of bread.
- Continue until all ingredients are used.
- Cut each slice of the measure 10cm x 10 before bread into squares and then cut them diagonally in a triangle. So we get the Sandwiches with tuna, eggs and tomatoes. To prepare the mixed sandwiches, possimo complete this recipe with Sandwiches with ham and Robiola.