Tortellini of puff pastry with ham: a finger food tasty, easy implementation. They are also perfect as a starter tender morsels. The peculiarity is the same way as the closure of tortellini bolognesi.Sono perfect in case of sudden guests. Just get in the house of ham and a roll of puff pastry.
|Easy||6-8 people||10 min. ||20 min.||€ 6|
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||1 roll|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|Grana Padano||gr. 50|
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper ..
- Unroll the pastry on work surface.
- Cut into squares of cm. X 2 2 (you can use a knife or pastry wheel cutter).
- Put on each square a bit of ham and a scaglietta of grana padano.
- Close each square like a tortellini. (It should combine the two opposite edges, seal the edges and roll up the pastry around your finger)
- Place the tortellini, as they are prepared, the baking tray.
- Brush them with a little milk.
- Put the tortellini to rest in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes.
- Bake the tortellini.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.