When we speak, we immediately think of cheesecake accompanied by a sweet fresh berries or chocolate. In fact we can think to prepare even mode salt, with a great variety of ingredients. Just give free rein to the imagination and try the flavor combinations that we like. Today we offer a rather simple solution: Mini Cheesecakes to savory ham, made of small cheesecakes (I used the molds to make the muffins) so as to make them suitable as appetizers at a party, or as an appetizer or finger food.
|Easy||4 people||20 min. ||- Min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|Tuc cookies or crackers||gr. 120|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 100|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 50|
|chopped pistachios||gr. 50|
- 8 Coat muffin tins with plastic wrap transparent making it adhere well to the bottom and the edges. (NB: the film should "overhang", ie should be larger stencil so that, once the coated mold, escaping laterally)
- Crumble the Tuc (or crackers) to pulverize.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over sweet (not to fry!).
- Stir in the melted butter to the crushed biscuits and amalgare well.
- Put some mixture on the bottom of each mold. Compact well with the help of a spoon.
- Transfer the ramekins to 10 minutes in the freezer to solidify the base.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, prepare a cream of cheese mixing the ricotta, the philadelphia and the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Finely chop the ham with the mixer.
- Add it to the cream cheese and mix to form a ham mousse.
- Resume the molds from the freezer and add a layer of mousse ciasacuno ham of the same thickness.
- Compact and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the ramekins from the refrigerator and add on each part of the chopped pistachios.
- Freeing ii mini cheesecakes from the molds gently pulling the edges of the film that protrudes and transfer to a serving dish.
- Remove the foil and serve