Bundles of puff pastry with asparagus: the recipe for a perfect finger food or a quick appetizer. Puff pastry lends itself to endless therefore use (sweet and savory) is always a good idea to take stock in the refrigerator, in order to cope with unexpected guests or to "bring a plate often fanciful" empty-fridge. "In this case the filling is formed by asparagus and eggs: a true classic !!
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||n. 1|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 30|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean asparagus and deprive them of the hard part.
- wash asparagus and cut into small pieces.
- Put some oil in a pan and cook the asparagus for 5- 6 minutes, often mixing them and adding some hot water to prevent drying out.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the asparagus in a dish because they will cool more quickly. Season with salt and pepper.
- grate Parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl, break the 'egg OCN and mix the grated Parmesan.
- add asparagus cold.
- Stir well to combine ingredients do.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Unroll puff pastry on the cutting board and with a wheel (or with a knife) to divide it into square cm. X 8 8.
- Rest, on each square, a compound of pa asparagus e eggs.
- Fill in this way all the cut square.
- Close each square, bringing together the two opposite points, so as to form triangles.
- Properly seal the closure with the tip of your fingers, making sure that all the filling remains well protected inside.
- Transfer them to a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Brush, optional, the surface of each triangle with a little milk.
- Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serving Fagottini puff pastry with asparagus on a single tray if it is a starter or in individual saucers if we use them for a finger food.