These dumplings with cheese, pears and walnuts are small puff pastry delights that surround a heart formed by taleggio cheese, pears Abbot and chopped walnuts. A real treat to be offered in a buffet, in a dinner with friends and maybe a little party. To try!!
|Easy||4||10 min. ||20 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||n. 1|
|taleggio cheese||gr. 120|
|abbot pears||n. 1|
- Cut the cheese into thin slices.
- Break the walnuts and chop the kernels.
- Wash, bucciare and cut the pear into small pieces.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Unroll the pastry on cutting board and with a wheel (or a knife) to divide it into squares of cm. X 10 10.
- Rest on each square, a piece of cheese.
- Cover it with a few pieces of pear.
- Add the chopped nuts.
- Fill in this way all the cut square.
- Divide the yolk from the album.
- Brush the edges of each square with the egg white (in this way we should be able to better seal the edges and prevent the bundle is opened during cooking).
- Close each square, bringing together two opposite edges and sealing them together. Also complete closing the other two remained free flaps.
- Properly seal the closure with the tip of your fingers, making sure that all the filling remains well protected inside.
- Brush the surface of each bundle with the egg yolk.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes.