Crackers with philadelphia cheese and pears: a fresh snacks and fast, also perfect as an appetizer for a summer dinner. The combination of cheese with pears is a classic; the addition of dried fruits such as almonds gives a taste extra note. I find them to be perfect.
|What is needed|
|unsalted crackers||n. 25-30|
|chopped almonds||gr. 50|
|william pears||n. 1|
|lemon||n. 1 / 2|
- Put the cheese in a bowl and knead with a fork to soften it.
- Add the chopped almonds and mix with cheese.
- Wash pears, divide it in half, remove the torso and cut into slices. Put the slices in a bowl, cover with water and lemon juice to prevent blackening
Composition of the dish
- Spread the mixture of philadelphia cheese on crackers and almonds until exhaustion.
- Transfer the snacks thus obtained on a serving dish.
- Just before serving, drain the pear dall'acuq and place a slice on each cracker.
Tips and tricks
Spread the mixture on serving them little plently of crackers to prevent soften and lose crunchiness.