Small savory cones with cooked ham mousse: another proposal for a finger food. The idea is to reproduce cones similar to those of ice cream, small and stuffed with a tender stuffing (which is reminiscent of ice cream). Obviously in the filling we can indulge ourselves: it can be of meat (cooked ham, mortadella, speck ...) of fish (tuna, salmon, ..) of vegetables (spinach, artichokes, asparagus ...). Preparing them of the verse type we also get a very nice color effect (a kind of mixed taste ice cream!). The only difficulty is the realization of the cones with the puff pastry, but after a few attempts (and some broken cone) you will undoubtedly get a great result!
|Media||6-8||20 min. ||20 min.||€ 6-7|
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||n. 1|
|small ice cream cones||n. 15 - 20|
|ricotta cheese||gr. 100|
|baked ham||gr. 100|
|Parmesan cheese||gr. 50|
- Grate the parmesan.
- Finely chop the ham with a mixer.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and ham.
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture, and taste. Add a little salt if necessary.
- Put the mousse in the fridge to rest.
- Light the 180 ° oven.
- Take the cones one by one and wrap it in aluminum foil and stick it right: Note: Basically this is to coat the cone, externally, with a piece of aluminum foil to cover it bigger and leave "overhang" of the paper over the circular base of the cone.
- Play in this way all the cones.
- Unroll the pastry, leaving it on the paper in which it is wound with a knife and cut into strips along the shorter side, approximately 1 cm width.
- Take a cone and wrap with a strip of puff pastry from the tip and rolling it to overlap slightly. YES creates in this way a further outer coating of aluminum to the paper which must be of the size of the wafer of the cone.
- Fold the paper aluminum leaking in fashion to create a kind of base to our cone.
- Continue with the other cones until all the puff pastry.
- Brush the cones with a little milk and move on a dripping pan "standing" with the tip pointing upwards. NOTE: To post No way they're straight as a basis the aluminum foil that comes out of the cone (folding it outward. Add paper if necessary. E? This is a rather delicate operation, which, however, allows to cook and brown evenly cones. If you can not, l'' alternative is to cook them hanging. In this case, however, does not swell evenly from all sides.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 20-minutes.
- When they are golden brown, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove the puff pastry from the coating of aluminum cone, being careful not to break them. Perform this step slowly, because the paper may have adhered to the sheet and pulling a little short you risk breaking the cone sheet.
- When they are cool, fill each cone with ham mousse (or with all different fillings made) having a little leak like a ice cream.
- Put some chopped almonds on each cone.
- Place on a platter and serve.