puff pastry candy ham: a finger food tasty. The preparation is very fast and easy, the peculiarity is the closing of the pieces of dough as if it were candy. I am a tasty tidbit: the use of raw ham and brie cheese gives it a strong taste for this appetizer. For this reason, we should not overdo it with the filling. Who then wanted a more delicate flavor can use cooked ham and Emmental. Also perfect for a starter, alongside pickled meats and vegetables.
|What is needed|
|puff pastry rectangle||1 pack|
|brie (or taleggio)||gr. 100|
- cut the brie cheese into large pieces.
- Unroll puff pastry and cut it into squares. We'll have to get 12 squares (or rectangles).
- Put at the center of each square a little ham and a piece of Brie.
- Fill so tuttii square.
- Close them, one by one, folding them in two, and rolling up the two outer flaps forming a bundle in the shape of candy.
- Transfer all the candy in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Making cuts with the tip of a knife on the outer edges (bows candy) so as to favor the rising.
- Beat the 'egg with a brush and brush the surface of the candy.
- Store them in the fridge to rest until ready to use them. NB: When the puff pastry is Cold leavens better.
- Preheat oven to 180 *.
- inform pasta candy puff and cook for at least 15 minutes.
- On the surface it will form a golden crust.
- serve the candy puff pastry with ham per couple lying them on a saucer. Each diner may use a saucer.