The bruschetta pizza with zucchini flowers are a delicious finger food with a unique flavor and an idea to retrieve scraps of dough when we make pizza at home. Just pave the scraps until you get a thin sheet the size of a slice of bread or a frisella, then with a little 'tomato and zucchini flowers the dish is ready! The doses are therefore approximate, depend on personal taste, availability and, perhaps, by hunger.
|What is needed|
|pizza dough||gr. 200|
|tomato pulp||gr. 200|
|courgette flowers||n. 15 / 20|
|salt, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Form the dough with flour, salt, yeast, warm water and oil.
- Put it to rest in a bowl. Cover and put in a warm place.
- While resting prepared all the ingredients.
- Clean the pumpkin flowers, open them and wash them.
- Put the tomato sauce with a little olive oil, salt and oregano. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °.
- Take the dough and roll it out.
- Cut language of pizza and spread so thin with a rolling pin.
- Put the baking paper in a baking tray.
- Place the tongue of pizza.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Spread the tomato pulp saddles languages.
- Bake and cook for 5 / 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and put the flowers on languages.
- Bake again for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve again the languages of pizza with zucchini flowers in a large tray.