Tomatoes Gratin (or tomatoes au gratin) are the boundary that, almost always, is proposed in restaurants Romagna from the traditional menu. I'm a big classic that even azdòre prepare the Sunday roast together.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. ||35 min.||€ 5|
|What is needed|
|ripe and firm tomatoes||n. 8|
|bread crumbs||gr. 30|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Wliminare pèomodori from the stem and wash them well.
- Cut them into two parts horizontally.
- Emptying them of the central part of the pulp, and start grooving to the center.
- Clean and wash the parsley.
- Peel and wash garlic.
- Chop garlic and parsley.
- Chop the pulp extracted centrally from the tomatoes.
- In a bowl, pour the bread crumbs and mix with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the garlic and parsley.
- Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and mix well. YOU can get the breading for the gratin.
- Light the 170 ° oven.
- Line a baking tray, containing the tomatoes in a single layer with parchment paper soaked and squeezed.
- Arrange the means tomatoes with the cut facing up.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Fill the cavity formed in each half tomato, following extraction of the central pulp, with the compound for the breading.
- Dust the surface of each tomato half with more bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Flush again with the oil.
- Add a little water on the bottom of the pan and bake.
- Check the cooking moving the tomatoes occasionally to prevent sticking, and if the background is too dry, keep wet with water.
- The tomatoes are cooked after 30 - 35 minutes.
- When cooked, put the oven on grill position for a few minutes until it forms a golden crust on the breading.