The Salads are a main dish, enjoyed in all seasons. Then, when the temperature rises, they become an excellent solution to combat the hot summer days. This salad with sausage, egg and cucumber is an example of how we can enhance the taste thus combining a few simple ingredients in a virtuous manner.
|Easy||2 people||20 min. ||7 min.||€ 4|
|What is needed|
|green salad||gr. 200|
|Vesuvian tomatoes||n. 6|
|canned tuna||gr. 100|
|mozzarella cheese||gr. 150|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Wash the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Peel and wash the cucumber.
- Drain the oil from the tuna conservation.
- Put the eggs to firm. Cook for 7 minutes since the water begins to boil.
- Chop the salad.
- Cut the tomatoes removing the seeds.
- Taglaire cucumber slices.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- Cut the wurstel into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the eggs also.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl in this order: on the bottom of the salad, then the tomatoes, and cucumber, tuna, mozzarella, Würste and eggs. If we have taken care to cut the ingredients into pieces of similar size, we can get a nice effect overall color.
- Mix well and season simply with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil.