Salad with mushrooms, celery and parmesan cheese: a fresh and tasty side dish. The flavor of mushrooms is perfect with the celery and grana padano. It is essential to use the fresh vegetables. The mushrooms are cultivated mushrooms that can be single used in many preparations: in this case are used raw, for this you need to make sure they are fresh, with the stem intact and the white pulp. As well as a side dish can be served as an appetizer
|What is needed|
|fiìunghi mushrooms||gr. 400|
|celery white||1 coast|
|Grana Padano||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean mushrooms and wash them under running water.
- Clean the celery eliminating the outer filaments. Wash.
- cut the Grana Padano flakes using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Cut the celery into small pieces.
- compose'Mushroom salad, celery and grana padano on the serving dish by placing a first layer of mushrooms, A subsequent layer of celery and complete with flakes Grana Padano.
- Season with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil to taste.