The recipe for Cheese First Sale (or primosale) with vinaigrette with herbs is a great idea for a side dish or a light entree but full of flavor and scents, ideal for summer!
|What is needed|
|Cheese Primo Sale||gr. 250|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||gr. 50|
|arugula (rocket salad)||qb|
|Mint||a few leaves|
|Lemon||n. 1 / 4|
- Wash and dry your herbs making sure to remove the withered or stained parts.
- Chop the herbs in average way.
- Place the chopped herbs in a small bowl with the olive oil and the juice of a lemon wedge.
- Stir gently and, if you want to add a pinch of salt and pepper, leave to steep for one hour.
- portioning the Cheese first salt on plates and cover with the vinaigrette of herbs.
- Serve the first cheese Salt with herb vinaigrette as an appetizer or as a side dish from a flare.
- You can choose between various types of first salt cheeses, or even fresh lean cheeses, or if you also prefer cow's milk goats.
- The mix of herbs is free, it must pay attention to the quantity and the aromatic potential of each grass: I have put a few leaves of mint because altirmenti would cover the other, and that's why I did not put sage and thyme.
- And 'essential oil: here is the case of using a good quality extra virgin olive oil. Given the herbs I recommend a Ligurian or a lake Garda oil DOP.