The outline with cannellini beans and cherry tomatoes: a great combination. Often, at the last minute, we decided to bring to the table the beans: good and high in fiber. The fact of being able to buy already cooked, canned, making them a good side dish for all occasions, economic and fast. In fact, at times, it needs very little to turn it into a full dish to taste. In this case the addition of cherry tomatoes datterini sweet and a good shallot, transform this outline, from the simple opening of a can of beans, in a plate entirely different. And the preparation time is still very little!
|What is needed|
|canned beans (cannellini or white cake)||gr. 400|
|datterini tomatoes||gr. 200|
|salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Clean and wash the shallot. Slice it.
- wash datterini tomatoes and cut, one by one, in half (in this wither way better and release a good sauce).
- Drain the cannellini beans of the box and quickly rinse under running water (in this way we clean them of preserving liquid).
- Clean and wash the rosemary. Chop finely.
- Put to heat some oil in a pan.
- add the shallot and cook it.
- Add the tomatoes and reduce heat.
- To soften the datterini tomatoes stirring with a wooden spoon.
- After a few minutes the tomatoes to release some of their water vegetation that will begin to form a delicious rosé sauce.
- Add at this point also the cannellini beans and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Amalgamate tomatoes and beans together for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chopped rosemary.
- Bring to the table hot Garnish with cannellini beans and cherry tomatoes.