The vol-au-vents are a great solution for an appetizer or as a snack. They are good both hot and cold. Just a bit of imagination in the filling. Today we prepare Vol-au-vent with Pecorino and chanterelles. We use the vol-au-vent frozen, but can be used as ready-made or can be made easily at home.
|Easy||4 person||10 min. ||25 min.||€ 5-6 |
|What is needed|
|frozen vol-au-vent||n. 12|
|pecorino cheese||gr. 50|
|salt, pepper, oil, milk||qb|
- Clean the mushrooms and earthy part of the wash.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Cut the goat cheese in small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 180 200-° °.
- Align the vol-au-vent frozen on a baking tray covered with baking paper soaked and squeezed.
- Brush the surface of the vol-au-vent with a little milk.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until they reach a nice golden color. NOTE: To adjust the cooking times and found correct as indicated in the package.
- Meanwhile, put a little oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms on low heat for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat. Add some chopped parsley.
- In a bowl, prepare the filling, mix the cheese with chopped cooked mushrooms and a bit of sauce.
- Fill this mixture the vol-au-vent cooked.
- When ready to serve, put the vol-au-vent in the hot oven for another 5 minutes.
- The filling will be so hot and the cheese melted.
- Serve warm.