Today we prepare a cold appetizer that is a viable alternative to the marinated anchovies: Marinated Red Mullet with Pomegranate. Delicious red mullet fillets marinated with an emulsion made from pomegranate juice, lemon and balsamic vinegar. Scented and unusual flavor. Try it.
|Easy||4 people||15 min. 2 + hours of rest ||- min.||€ 7-8|
|What is needed|
|balsamic vinegar||2 teaspoons|
|pink pepper||1 spoon|
- Clean and cut mullet fillets 16. NB: if you are not experienced in filleting fish, it is best to buy directly at the fish fillets.
- Wash the fillets and place in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Obtain pomegranate juice squeezing the beans with a potato masher.
- Prepare the marinade by emulsifying in a bowl the pomegranate juice with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, a tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt. Add the pink pepper.
- Cover the fillets with the marinade and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Keep half an hour at room temperature and serve.