piadina with ham, cheese and fugnhi: a piadina rich and full of flavor. Served rolled up is a great appetizer or a tasty snack, but can replace a meal. Today we propose a stuffing with mushrooms and ham: Ingredients found in every season whose tastes match very well.
|What is needed|
|thin flatbread (Riccione type)||n. 2|
|mozzarella cheese||n. 1|
|Champignon mushrooms||n. 3 - 4|
- Clean the mushrooms. quickly wash them under running water.
- cut mushrooms thin slices.
- cut the mozzarella cheese slices.
- Put to heat the text to warm flatbread. NB: If you do not have the text you can use a non-stick pan.
- Heat a flatbread from both sides.
- Remove the piadina from the fire.
- Cover the piadina with a layer of Champignon mushrooms cut ..
- Cover with ham.
- add mozzarella cheese sliced.
- Roll the piadina on itself, starting from the edge laciato discovered, forming a roll.
- Flatten the roll with a spatula and heat again.
- Prepare so also the second flat bread.
- serve the roll piadina divided in two parts.