piadina with ham cheese and zucchini: a starter throughout Romagna. The piadina is on several boards of Romagna a little at all hours: accompanied by cold cuts and cheeses, is a replacement of lunch, good afternoon snack, a snack, a rich appetizer. If we produce a soft, thin flatbread (typical is to Riccione) can imbottirla with meats, cheeses and vegetables to taste and serve it rolled up like a scroll.
|What is needed|
|thin flatbread (Riccione type)||n. 2|
|baked ham||gr. 150|
|mozzarella cheese||n. 1|
|clear zucchini||n. 2- 3|
- Tick and wash zucchini.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Salt the zucchini and rest lascire 15 minutes.
- cut the mozzarella cheese slices.
- Dry the zucchini (will hear a little delliquido vegetation) and grill them on the electric grid.
- Put to heat the text to warm flatbread. NB: If you do not have the text you can use a non-stick pan.
- Heat a flatbread from both sides. Remove from heat
- Cover the piadina with a layer of grilled zucchini leaving free an edge of about 2 cm.
- Cover with baked ham.
- add mozzarella cheese sliced.
- Roll the piadina on itself, starting from the edge laciato discovered, forming a roll.
- Flatten the roll with a spatula and heat again.
- prepare the same way also the second flat bread.
- serve the roll piadina divided in two parts.