One idea for a recipe with surimi: warm salad of surimi cannellini beans and rocket. It 'sa quick and easy recipe, and if you have the patience to cut the surimi into very fine strips will be of great effect. The Surimi is also known as crab meat, crab, but only exterior color.
|What is needed|
|Surimi (sticks)||gr. 400|
|Cannellini beans||gr. 200|
|Fresh arugula||gr. 70|
|Salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- Unroll the sticks surimi taking care not to tear it.
- Spread the surimi rolled out on a cutting board and cut longitudinal striscoline narrow mediamante, type noodles.
- Wash, select and chop the fresh arugula.
- Put to warm cannellini beans (I used those commercially pre-cooked) with their sauce.
- As soon begin to warm up add the noodles to surimi and mix gently letting go a low heat for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add, stirring, the chopped rocket, a pinch of salt and a generous splash of black pepper.
- Serve l 'warm salad of surimi cannellini beans and rocket hot or warm.