A quick starter, to be prepared at the last minute, perfect for a traditional dinner, but also suitable for aperitifs or a buffet. It can be an appetizer also appreciated by the boys.
|Easy||4 people||10 min. ||7 min.||€ 4|
|What is needed|
|Tuscan bread||8 slices|
- Wash and chop the rosemary.
- Peel the sausages and crumble.
- Heat the sausage in a pan without oil for a few minutes along with the chopped rosemary, so as to dissolve the fat.
- Transfer the sausage (drained anointed that produced during cooking) in a bowl and let it cool.
- Turn on the grill.
- Joining stracchino sausage and stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Spread this mixture over the bread, creating a layer rather generous.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- 5 minutes after the sausage is browned and soft cheese melted.
- Serve hot bruschetta.