The recipe Asparagus with eggs mimosa is a change from the classic recipe asparagus with sauce boiled eggs. Eggs and asparagus are always a perfect match. This is a simple recipe that requires attention, I preferred the flavor of asparagus couocendoli steam and I chopped and seasoned boiled eggs to make the sauce mimosa. It 'a recipe longer than boiled asparagus, but with steaming asparagus maintain a nice bright color and all their natural fragrance that fits perfectly with the boiled eggs!
|What is needed|
|green asparagus||gr. 500|
|Extra virgin olive oil||qb|
- prepare asparagus eliminiando the hardest part of the stem.
- Scrape the stem of asparagus for elminare filamentous parts.
- Wash the asparagus under cool running water.
- arrange asparagus on a container for Steam cooking.
- put eggs causticizing covering them in water in a saucepan and simmer for at least 10 minutes.
- cook asparagus Steam for 20 / 25 minutes, taste one to check the desired cooking level.
- Shell the hard-boiled eggs cooled.
- With a fork, shred the hard-boiled eggs until you get the equivalent of chopped not too coarse.
- complete the sauce mimosa condendo the chopped eggs with extra virgin olive oil, salt, a pinch of pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- arrange asparagus in serving dish or directly in the serving dishes and season with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Garnish with sauce mimosa according to your taste.
Asparagus with boiled eggs mimosa can be consumed both cold and still warm, and be presented either as a starter or as a side dish.